Gentle Touch healing|
An experienced team of healers who are dedicated to the care of others.
Hi, my name is Ray Wilson ( 'Touch' ) - Founder of Gentle Touch Healing.
Many people ask me why I founded Gentle Touch Healing and I hope that this web-page will provide you with a little more information about the Charity.
I founded Gentle Touch Healing to create a healing organisation that would achieve the following aims:
* Free Healing - To continue to give healing Free of Charge.
* Support Healers - To create an organisation that supports healers (financially and otherwise).
* Holistic Approach - To bring together healers, therapists, doctors, nurses and other health care workers to work together sharing they knowledge and skills to give an broader holistic approach to healing/health care.
* Sharing Knowledge - To share knowledge and keep patients better informed about the options available to them so that they can better take ownership of the situation.
* Self-Help - To encourage Self-Healing.
* Healing Centre - To build a purpose built healing centre for healing.
Gentle Touch Healing have now moved their Healing Centre to the Wrest Park Enterprise Centre in Wrest Park, Silsoe, Bedfordshire. They have also expanded their opening times so that they now offer a wider choice of times when you can come for healing.
Their Healing Centre is fully equipped within a calm and peaceful environment. The Centre has plenty of car parking spacing, including disabled parking and access.
They have an experienced team of healers who are dedicated to the care of others. All healing is free of charge, although any donations are gratefully accepted.
Our new opening times are from Monday to Friday from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm by telephone appointment (tel: 01525 863906). Their drop-in times (no appointment necessary) are on Tuesday evenings 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm and Sunday afternoons from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
There are various ways you can support us.
For more details, please visit our website www.gentletouch.co.uk